Friday, January 18, 2008

First case of the hickups

At one day old there is not much they can do, but everything they do is cute. From smiles and frowns to hickups and sneezes. I don't think they can help it.


3 comments:

mindsers said...

aaahhh! :) they are such sweet babies! I'm glad both grandmas have been able to come meet the grandkids and spend some time. Congratulations you guys, they're beautiful!! :)

Wayne said...

As time passes one learns that "Life is often nothing to sneeze at". However, it usually does not hurt to, once in a while, "act a little crazy and have a good time". If you can not laugh at it, often the best course of action is to ignore it. Wayne

Unknown said...

Dave and Tara:
I am so glad that the fate of assingments brought me to taking care of your babies those days. You guys and the twins are great and I am so bleesed to have met all of you... I keep all the babies close to my heart and give the best care I can for all but there is always a few parents and babies that you bound and connect with. I hope this will lead to a long term relationship for the years to come. Thank You again, it
was defineitley (i am sure that is spelt wrong LOL)my pleasure to take care of them in the NICU in their earliest days. They are strong and bueatiful.

Thank You again for the priviledge of taking care of them and talking with you guys...Deeann Bennett

PS I will need you to email me your phone and address I never did get it prior to leaving that day.

auntedee@gmail.com

Background