Christmas Eve we enjoyed a nice dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Divine. Grammie and PaPa Wayne were unable to come because Grammie had a no good, very bad, evil cold and was ordered to stay home by her Dr. We missed you Idaho Grandma and Grandpa!
Kiddos making cupcakes for Baby Jesus.
Two weeks ago I was talking with the kiddos about Christmas and how it is a celebration of Jesus' birth. Liv felt that since we were celebrating His birthday we should make Him cupcakes. I thought that was a wonderful idea. I think this will be a new tradition in our home. Please enjoy the video clip of the kiddos singing Happy Birthday to Baby Jesus.
Drew and Liv liked their Christmas Eve presents and immediately wanted to put them on. Here they are posing in the PJ's right before bed.
Santa has arrived at the Divine home!
No comments:
Post a Comment