Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Summer Vacation to San Diego



Playing in the Ocean:
Drew loved the ocean immediately! He wanted to make sand castles, play in the water and could have stayed there all day.
Liv took a little bit of time to warm up to the sand, waves, etc. However, towards the end she loved running away from the waves as Dave chased her!



Safari Park:
Drew and Liv loved the elephants the best at the park. I think it was because while they were "talking" to the elephant he responded with a very loud trumpet! They also enjoyed their ice cream and being our "tour guides."


Sea World:
Drew loves Orca whales and he could hardly contain himself during the Shamu Show! I have to say this pregnant mama got a little emotional as I witnessed her childs pure joy!
Liv enjoyed feeding and petting the dolphin named Tobie.
We had an amazing week in San Diego!

No comments:

Background